Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The year is flyin by and random stuff.....

Holy Cow... so I just really starting thinking today about the date, realizing that July is almost over. What the heck happened? Seems like yesterday it was just January and we were bringin our little bundle home. Now the little guy is 6 months old, he not only has one tooth, but TWO, and he'll probably be crawling in the next couple weeks. He's so close to it now it's not even funny. He gets up on all 4's and wiggles around, moves his legs, then falls lol. He doesn't quite get it yet that he has to move his legs and arms at the same time.


This past weekend we went to the Bite of Seattle. That was a pretty fun experience. I gotta say I was kinda disappointed in a way though cause I thought they would have more of a variety to choose from. Most of it was Asian food and BBQ.. I dont remember seeing even one just american food stand.. guess I saw one Mexican food stand but thats it. That was my first time ever going, even though it was fun, I'm not sure that it was fun enough that I "have" to go again next year. I did get a pretty knarly sunburn though. I put sun screen on Josiah but didn't bother with myself and of course got burnt to a crisp. A person would have thought that i learned my lesson 2 years ago from the burn I got in Cali.. oooohhh no lol.




Next on the agenda for the Clevenger-Young Family is camping in a week and a half. It will be JoJo's very first camping trip, other than when he was inside me still, but i'm not sure that counts?? =) I just really can't wait to be away from here and it will be nice to have the family together. Well almost all of the family. My prayers go out to an uncle of mine whose wife is very very sick and in a coma in the hospital.


After that it's time to plan for Cali.....but that will be another blog =)

Here are some pictures from the Bite and a picnic we went to after


Josiah with his Auntie Shirley and Uncle G (Glen)

Shoulda put on some sunscreen...

My beautiful baby boy...



I love the look on his face


Gotta love the "takem yourself" photos

Kasee and me

JoJo with Cousin Sonny

No comments:

Post a Comment